BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
#eggless #yummy #chocolaty #moist #fluffy 😍
Evening coffee sorted 👍
- 1 1/4th cup All purpose flour
- 1 large Over ripe banana
- 3/4th cup milk (room temp)
- 1/4th cup oil (I used canola)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4th cup Castor sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips or chop any chocolate of your choice into tiny pieces
- Preheat your oven at 170 C
- Sieve in all the dry ingredients except sugar in a bowl. Mix well and keep aside
- In a blender, add banana, oil, sugar and milk. Blend till everything incorporates well.
- Now, make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients.
- Fold in gently. Batter consistency is lumpy.
- Brush your muffin tray cavities with oil. Fill 3/4th of the cavity with the batter.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or till toothpick inserted at the centre comes out clean.