This one involved Pineapple, easily available throughout India. Condensed mil is your Milkmade and Pineapple juice can be used from Real or Tropicana or maybe some fresh one you can squeeze out. They are using Vodka in this, however feel free to use any white spirit (gin/white rum) or tequila.
1 fresh pineapple, chopped into small chunks
6 ounces sweetened condensed milk
1 (6-ounce) can DOLE® 100% pineapple juice
3 ounces vodka
Pineapple spears (garnish)
Fresh mint (garnish)
1. Add the pineapple chunks, milk, pineapple juice, and vodka to a food processor.
2. Process until smooth and creamy, remove any lumps that remain.
3. Freeze in baking dish for at least 6 hours or until very firm.
4. Remove from dish and chop into large ice cube-sized chunks.
5. Place frozen cubes in food processor and pulse. The consistency should be thick.
6. Pour the mixture into a plastic storage bag with a corner that has been cut off.
7. Carefully pipe the mixture into a martini glass or bowl and garnish with fresh pineapple spears and mint.
TASTY Happy Hour!